- Ron W. Gallant
- May 11, 1973 in Stephenville, Newfoundland, Canada.
*I like birthday cards!*
- Zodiac sign:
- Taurus - The bull: Good thinkers but stubborn. This can't be so!
- Whenever possible *DUH!*
- 5'9 feet - 175 cm
- 180 lbs more or less
- Short, Dark brown (Balding, yikes!)
- Dark brown
- Favorite Group:
- Pink Floyd - They rule!!
- Favorite color:
- Hmm?? Deep royal colors of green, red and blue
Just in case your wondering
Way back when, I owned a 1972 Chevy Chevelle. Since I sold it I regret doing so and own many pieces of Chevelle memorabilia. This includes a model and a hat both with red Chevelles on them. Since then I have used Redchevelle as my Internet alias.|
- July 13, 1998
- Well here is a page that will let you know who the hell I am. I figured it was about time to let everyone in on the big secret. lol How should I lay this all out?? Should it be like a story?
It all started in 1973...
Nah! I guess I'll just spit it all out and you try and
make sense of it. he he
I started on computers in 1989 on a 286SX 16. Right away I took to the Graphic end of it and learned how to use Harvard Graphics quite a bit.
There are times I wished I had wanted to learn programing, mostly when I hear the huge difference in pay. Grrr But hey, I love what I do, right?!?
After years of tinkering with computers, I decided to go to school to become a computer technician. I spent 2 years in Compucollege and gained much knowledge in both computers and in what I wanted to do with them.
Yipper, I should have taken computer graphics! I am a graphic artist at heart and I guess will always be. In 1997, after a few years on the Internet, I founded the company Gallant Web Design, and have been designing graphics and web pages ever since.
- April 25th, 1999
- Wow! things have certainly changed for me since July 13, 1998 when I wrote that. I am currently enrolled in Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN) doing a Computer Science Degree. You guessed it, I am learning to become a programmer. Also, I will be doing an area known to be one of the toughest in Computer Science, that is Graphics. This is becoming like a diary for me.
- September 8, 1999
- And again things have changed. After completing 2 semesters of MUN, I have decided it's not the right path for me at this time. I mean 5 years and another $50,000 on loans! Who am I kidding. So I am open for work once again. Email me if you would like graphics or webpage design at its best by Ron.